The minimum system requirements are a Pentium 200MHz with
64MB RAM, and at least 5MB of hard-drive space. QNET Overdrive
is supported on the following Windows Operating Systems:
Windows 95b with Winsock 2, Windows 98, Windows 98SE, Windows
Millennium Edition (Windows ME), Windows NT 4.0 Service
Pack 6, Windows 2000 and Windows XP. It works with Internet
Explorer 5.0 as well as Netscape 6.0 or any later releases
of both browsers.
: Download QNET Overdrive Application
- QNET provides you with a location to download
the QNET Overdrive installer right here.
- Download the installer to your desktop.
- Once the download has completed, proceed to Step
: Install QNET Overdrive
- After downloading the QNET Overdrive
installer onto your Desktop, an icon as shown below
will be on your Desktop. Double-clicking on the
icon will launch the installer.
- The installer will guide you through the complete
: Connect to QNET Overdrive
- As this is your first time launching the product,
you will be prompted for a username and password.
Enter the username and password provided to you
by your ISP in the fields provided.
- Click OK. QNET Overdrive will connect
to your ISP.
- After installing QNET Overdrive,
an icon as shown below is placed in your system
tray. Acceleration will take place immediately after
any web browser launches.
: Launch your browser
- Browse the web as you normally would.
- When finished, simply close your web browser,
as you normally would, and QNET Overdrive will remain
idle in your system tray.
- If you want to stop the application after browsing,
select Stop QNET Overdrive from the pop-up menu.
If you desire to exit the application completely,
click Exit from the pop-up menu. The pop-up menu
can be accessed by clicking on the icon located
in the system tray.
: Technical Support
- To get the most out of your new software, please
visit the "QNET Overdrive Users Guide"
- If you experience technical problems downloading,
installing or running QNET Overdrive, please give
our Technical Support team at: 888-863-8787.